Are you annoyed that your cartridge razor immediately clogs up with longer hair? Then you should use the MERKUR 25C razor. The tooth comb ensures that even longer hairs are painlessly trimmed without clogging the razor. This makes it your best friend when shaving beard and body hair. Give it a try!
It’s very mild for an open comb. I like the long handle and the way it shaves.
- Material: Brass handle, die-casted zinc and brass razor head, galvanized surfaces, bright chrome-plated
- Product Details: Open comb, straight
- Locking system: Short screw, three-piece safety razor
- Handle Diameter: 1
- Dimensions: 1.65 in x 1 in x 4.25 in
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The head of the safety razor is manufactured using the zinc die-casting process since it creates instruments with maximum precision even for complex shapes. In order to ensure a comfortable weight distribution, we only use brass for the handle. The chrome finish protects the razor from corrosion and underlines the high-quality design.
With this design, the razor blade rests directly on the open comb. While shaving, the tooth of the open comb guides hair and soap directly to the razor blade. This type of design is particularly advantageous for long hair and strong beard growth as the blade head won’t be blocked by cut hair or lather.