The MERKUR 15C razor is a three-piece safety razor consisting of a top plate, comb, and handle. The teeth of the comb guide the hair to the razor blade ensuring a very thorough wet shave. Another advantage of the tooth comb is that it is difficult to clog with cut hair. Choose this model if you want to remove thicker and longer facial and body hair.
- Material: Brass handle, die-casted zinc razor head, galvanized surfaces, bright chrome-plated
- Product Details: Open comb, straight
- Locking system: Short screw, three-piece safety razor
- Handle Diameter: 1
- Dimensions: 3.25 in x 1.62 in x .95 in
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The head of the safety razor is manufactured using the zinc die-casting process since it creates instruments with maximum precision even for complex shapes. In order to ensure a comfortable weight distribution, we only use brass for the handle. The chrome finish protects the razor from corrosion and underlines the high-quality design.
With this design, the razor blade rests directly on the open comb. While shaving, the tooth of the open comb guides hair and soap directly to the razor blade. This type of design is particularly advantageous for long hair and strong beard growth as the blade head won’t be blocked by cut hair or lather.