The MERKUR 23 series was originally developed in the 1920s. Its reliable quality makes it a timeless classic: the long handle and straight foam edge ensure a particularly smooth shave. The spacious blade gap allows a high soap flow and also makes cleaning noticeably easier. Available in a sleek black design.
- Material: Brass handle, die-casted zinc razor head, galvanized surfaces, bright chrome-plated, exta PVD coated
- Product Details: Closed comb, straight
- Locking system: Short screw, three-piece safety razor
- Handle Diameter: 1
- Dimensions: 1.65 in x 1 in x 4.06 in
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The head of the safety razor is manufactured using the zinc die-casting process since it creates instruments with maximum precision even for complex shapes. In order to ensure a comfortable weight distribution, we only use brass for the handle. The galvanic coating is complemented with a sophisticated black PVD treatment.
A safety razor with a closed comb is the all-rounder for classic wet shaving. Intuitively, you will feel the best shaving angle for your safety razor and immediately achieve ideal shaving results. The generous blade gap allows high soap flow protecting the razor head from clogging with cut hair or lather residue.