The MERKUR 38C black handle razor was developed in the early 2000s. The special feature of the black handle is its black anodized aluminum handle, which gives it a modern and elegant look. Thanks to its heavy weight, you can accurately control every movement. The standard MERKUR spacious blade gap enables excellent soap flow and easy cleaning.
- Material: Handle of brass and black anodized aluminum, die-casted zinc razor head, galvanized surfaces, bright chrome-plated
- Product Details: Closed comb, straight
- Locking system: Long screw, two-piece safety razor
- Handle Diameter: 1.2
- Dimensions: 1.65 in x 1 in x 4 in
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The head of the safety razor is manufactured using the zinc die-casting process since it creates instruments with maximum precision even for complex shapes. The handle is made of black anodized aluminum and brass to give the razor a stylish look and a perfectly comfortable and natural feel when held. The galvanic coating protects it from corrosion and completes the design.
A safety razor with a closed comb is the all-rounder for classic wet shaving. Intuitively, you will feel the best shaving angle for your safety razor and immediately achieve ideal shaving results. The generous blade gap allows high soap flow protecting the razor head from clogging with cut hair or lather residue.