Due to popular request, Merkur has developed the MERKUR 24C as a longer version of the 23C. With its extra-long handle, you gain freedom and range of movement. You can relax when shaving even the most delicate areas. The thin handle gets its high grip through a diamond-shaped cross-knurl.
- Material: Brass handle, die-casted zinc razor head, galvanized surfaces, pvd coating in rose gold on chrome-plating
- Product Details: Closed comb, straight
- Locking system:Short screw, three-piece safety razor
- Handle Diameter: 1
- Dimensions: 1.62 in x 1 in x 5 in
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The head of the safety razor is manufactured using the zinc die-casting process since it creates instruments with maximum precision even for complex shapes. In order to ensure a comfortable weight distribution, we only use brass for the handle. The chrome finish protects the razor from corrosion and underlines the high-quality design.
A safety razor with a closed comb is the all-rounder for classic wet shaving. Intuitively, you will feel the best shaving angle for your safety razor and immediately achieve ideal shaving results. The generous blade gap allows high soap flow protecting the razor head from clogging with cut hair or lather residue.